All Senior iPads and chargers will be collected during the week of graduation
• Tuesday, May 25 2:30-4 p.m. in the Library
• Wednesday, May 26 7:30a.m. -1 p.m - in LeVecke
Any outstanding issue(s) with your iPad, must be reported ahead of these dates; otherwise, you will not be given your clearance ticket to receive your Graduation tickets and cap and gown. This includes cracked screens, bent doc ports or other damage. Please come into the Tech Hub as soon as possible to notify the iPad Support Team.
Please do not wait until the last days before Graduation.
The following are the charges and must be paid by May 29th at the latest in order for you to receive your Graduation tickets, cap/gown.
• $30 for a missing iPad USB cable/power adapter (iPhone or 3rd party chargers will not be accepted…it must be a genuine Apple product)
• $20 if only the iPad USB cable is missing
• $20 if only the power adapter (brick) is missing
If the standard Protection Plan has been exhausted these charges are also due:
• $50 if the iPad has a cracked screen
• $500 for any iPad not turned in or beyond repair
This video will walk you through the steps necessary to prepare your iPad for collection. Complete this preparation before turning in your iPad (but after you no longer need it for exams etc) in order to save time on Collection Day. To watch the video CLICK HERE.
Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors - Summer iPad Checkout
* Students must be registered for 2015-16 School Year
* A completed Summer Use and Credit Card Authorization Form must be turned into the Tech Hub. (Download the form HERE or pick up a copy from the Tech Hub.)
* Students must have no outstanding disciplinary or academic issues.
* Families must be in good financial standing with the school.